Monday, November 14, 2022

Pamela S Thibodeaux

KYLEIGH’S COWBOY


Welcome Pamela S Thibodeaux to Book Treasure Tuesday!

 

Introduction

I am a mother, grandmother, and author of “Inspirational with an Edge!”™ women’s/romantic fiction and creative nonfiction. 

Sneak Peek

After several months of fits and starts, Kyleigh’s Cowboy is finally here!
Genre: Inspirational Romance
Heat Level: Subtle
 
  

She’s attempting to start a new life. He’s roamed for more than a decade. Can they let go of the past and grab hold of the future?
 
Seven years after the death of her husband, Kyleigh Winters turned their old vacation home into a brand new guest ranch. Not willing to join the ranks of lonely women trolling the bars or online in search of a man, Kyleigh is sure if God wishes her to have another husband, He’ll send the perfect someone in His own time. But will she be open to the possibility of new love when He does?
Searching for a place that calls to his soul, Lance Stevens has been a roaming cowboy for ten years since retiring from the Marines. He finds that sanctuary the moment he drives through the Silver Star’s gate and meeting the lovely owner speaks to more than his soul. Will he open to the healing power of love?

Get Pamela Thibodeaux's second chance romance novella today and see how love and faith conquers all.

Excerpt
 
“Mercy.”

Admiration laced Ramona’s voice. Kyleigh glanced at her daughter then turned to see what she gawked at. Her son-in-law, flanked by a cowboy, strolled toward them. Her heart did an irrational little twirl, pulse scrambled into high gear. Kyleigh bit back her own murmur of appreciation of the lean physique, muscled forearms and bulging biceps poured into the shirt stretched across a broad chest. Her fingers itched to stroke the salt and pepper hair peeking out from under his hat and curled over his collar. Smooth shaven for the most part, the man’s tanned cheeks hinted at a five o’clock shadow just below the surface. Sexy. Kyleigh shook herself mentally as the two men approached.

“I think we’ve found our wrangler.” Robert said. “Ladies, meet Lance Stevens. Lance, my wife, Ramona Evans and…” He grinned and bowed low, then rose with a flourish of one arm toward Kyleigh. “Mistress of the Silver Star, my mother-in-law, Kyleigh Winters.”

Eyes the color of dark roasted coffee swept over her in a gaze as potent as a caress, then locked with hers. Lance tipped his hat and grinned. A dimple creased his cheek. “Ma’am,” he drawled.
 
Kyleigh’s Cowboy is available in Ebook and Print.

  
Research Tidbits
 
     I’m not a fan of research which is why I write contemporary romance LOL! Sometimes I’ll research an area where my book is set but this one is in the Texas Hill country as most of mine are. I’ve lived, worked, and travelled the Hill Country for many years so describing the area is easy. Kyleigh and Lance visit Lost Maples State Natural Area which I have hiked before. And it’s a beautiful place.


Interview Questions
 
1.    Is there a genre of book you would like to write but haven't yet?
 

 

Sometimes I think I’d like to write traditional romance with steamy love scenes. I started one but haven’t had the time or inclination to finish it.
 
2.  Do you plan all your characters out before you start a story, or do they develop as you write?
 

 

Not at all. I’m 100% pantster when it comes to my stories. A scene may flash in my mind or a character shows up and starts talking to me. Sometimes I overhear a snippet of conversation and off I go.
 
3.  What are your hobbies?
 

 

READING, Dancing, Walking, Hiking, Horseback Riding. Swimming (in a pool where I can see what’s in there with me LOL!) I love being outdoors so camping could be listed as a favorite hobby as well as travelling.

 
Social Media / Contact
 

Readers can contact Pamela through her email! Which she welcomes gladly! Pamela also has a newsletter and is also on Facebook and Twitter as well as other social outlets.
 
Website Email Blog Newsletter

 

Thank you for spending time with Pamela and me today! Check your email next time on Book Treasure Tuesday!
 
Hugs~
Maxine
Award-Winning Author
 
RED RIVER CROSSING: Men of the Double K 2019 IDA Winner—Historical Novel
ELIZABETH: Widows of Blessings Valley 2019 IDA Finalist—Inspirational
THE MARSHAL’S BRIDE 2017 IDA Finalist—Short Historical

AUDIOBOOKS: Barr26 / Audiobook Cinema / Amazon / Kobo / Chirp

NEW RELEASE: HANNAH’S DISCOVERY

PRE-ORDER THIS HOLIDAY SEASON: GINGERBREAD INN


5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the interview, ladies! I've never been to Texas Hill Country, but it sounds beautiful. Great blurb and excerpt, too. Best of luck, Pamela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Barbara! I LOVE the Hill Country! I appreciate your support.
    AND Thank You, Maxine for hosting us today! I appreciate your support also.
    PamT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, congratulations on your new book. And I love the Texas Hill Country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU Carol for your continued support!
    I appreciate it.
    PamT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice interview. Congratulations on your new book! It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete